DEGREES IN CLINICAL AND MEDICAL HYPNOSIS
The College of Clinical and Medical Hypnosis Degree courses in Clinical and Medical Hypnotherapy.
Your degree will be issued in Clinical and Medical Hypnosis.
All these courses are run under the personal guidance of Dr Bateman, an accredited Professor of the Syllabus of Clinical and Medical Hypnosis based in the UK.
Dr. Bateman has spent a lifetime in the research of Clinical and Medical Hypnosis and has run a very busy private practice for nearly thirty five years, and it can be categorically stated that his expertise in this field is second to none!
The prerequisite qualification for the Bachelors Degree is an accredited practitioners Diploma in Hypnotherapy. This accreditation must be with a reputable association in the country where the prospective student resides.
We are affiliated to the Indian Board of Alternative Medicine. I.B.A.M all our Diplomas Practitioners Diploma, Bachelors, PhD, are earned and are awarded to the student for writing an original thesis in the science of hypnosis/hypnotherapy.
15.000 to 20.000 for Bachelors Degree
40.000 to 50.000 Doctoral Degree PhD.
All thesis work to be completed over a maximum two year period. Please contact Dr Bateman who will personally advise you further with regards to gaining entry onto a Degree Programme.
All our students 2011/2012/2013/2014 have thoroughly enjoyed completing there thesis and are going onto complete their Doctoral Degrees
The Indian Board of Alternative Medicine has a very eminent board of Academic Officers to say the least and we are proud to be affiliated and part of their teaching academy.
Dr. Lyn M. Bateman, M.D.(A.M.), Ph.D., D.Sc. I.B.A.M. Professor, U.K. Is approved for Teaching Hypnotherapy up to Doctorate Level of Studies.
Indian Board of Alternative Medicines is an Internationally Recognized Legally Constituted Institution. It is duly incorporated under Act XXVI of 1961 of Government of West Bengal, based on the Central Government Act XXI of 1860, Literary & Scientific Institutions Act, 1854. Its panel of advisors and patrons consists of union and state ministers, parliamentarians apart from the world renowned practitioners and to top it all they have received acclaims also from Presidents and High Dignitaries around the world like the President of Costa Rica, Philippines, etc. and also His Excellency Dalai Lama and the Eternal Mother Teresa.
They have also received congratulatory messages from Buckingham Palace. England, WHO, United Nations ( Secretary general and Executive Officer ), UNESCO, UNICEF, USA Embassy, Philippines Embassy, Rashtrapathi Bhavan of India, Prime Ministers and Presidents of India and so on. With so much support, strong background and leadership under Dr.Agarwal, core academics and a comprehensive curriculum makes them the largest in India and one of the top 6 in the world!
The Indian Board of Alternative Medicines
is the nation's foremost organisation in the field of alternative medicines with a membership in excess of 80,000 practitioners and 110 affiliated centres spread across the length and breadth of the nation.
Key Academic Officers
Dr. A. K. Jain, Ph.D. (Ayurveda), University of Calcutta
Dr. P. Sharma, M.D (Ayurveda)
Dr. Mangal Tripathy, Ph.D.
Dr. Lyn M. Bateman, M.D.(A.M.), Ph.D., D.Sc. I.B.A.M. Professor, U.K. Approved for Teaching Hypnotherapy up to Doctorate Level of Studies.
Dr. Yahya Jongintaba, Ph.D. (Naturopathy) I.B.A.M. Instructor, U.S.A. and Tanzania. Approved for teaching Diploma in Naturopathy, Bachelors in Naturopathy & Yoga programmes.
Dr. P. Sanchetti, M.B.B.S., D.Ac, D.M.C.W.
Dr. M. C. Das, M.B.B.S., M.D. (M.A.)
Science of Universal Energy
Dr. R. Ahmed, M.B.B.S.
Dr. Suman Shah, Ph.D.,D.Sc...
Dr. Kalpana Chakraborty, M.B.B.S.
Dr. M. Banerjee, B.D.S
Dr. D. N. Banerjee, D.M.S, M.D. (A.M.)
Dr. P. Naskar, B.H.M.S.
Dr. S. Wangdu Changhar, Tibetan Medicine
Dr. P. S. Lal, D.M.S., M.D.
Dr. K. K. Kapoor, M.D. (A.M.), CIBTAC, RCT (MCIA)
Dr. Mrs. Sumitra Sarda, M.D. (A.M.)
Dr. M. A. M. Firdous, B.H.M.S
Dr. C. N. Bhattacharya, D.M.S
Dr. L. N. Ojha, M.D. (A.M.)
Dr. Arun Dhelia, N.D.
Dr. Priya Lal Seal, N.D. (Delhi), M.D. (Natural Medicine)
Dr. C. Bera, Acupuncturist
Dr. Pranab Kumar Majumdar, Magnetotherapist
Dr. Parha Mukherjee, Reiki & Pranic Healer
Dr. Debashish Banerjee, Acupuncturist
Dr. Arun Chatterjee, Massage Therapist
Dr. Ashim Chakarborty, N.D.
Dr. Asim Das, Yoga Therapist
Dr. Amarendra Nath Das, N.D. Yoga Therapist
Dr. Ramanath Roychowdhury, Yoga Therapist
Dr. Tapas Das, Physiotherapist
Dr. B.P. Saha, N.D.
Dr. G. L. Prasad, B.H.M.S.
Dr. Pran Krishna Pramanik, Naturopath
World Wide Affiliations:
Co-Operation/Affiliation established with the following organisations:
- Global Peace University, Netherlands
- International Union for Health promotion and Education, France
- Traditional Healers Organization, Switzerland
- International Association of Educators for World Peace. U.S.A
- National Research Institute for Self Understanding INC. Canada
- The International University, U.S.A
- East West University of Holistic Health Sciences, U.S.A
- World Federation of Holistic Life & Medicine, Italy
- Comision De Education a Distancia (CODE), Spain
- International Institute of Clinical and Medical Hypnosis, U.K.
- International Research Institute for Natural Medicines, Japan
- Mangrove College of Radionics, U.S.A.
- Sohaku – in Foundation for Oriental Medicine, Brazil
- International Institution of Traditional Medicines, Malaysia
- The Centre of International Holistic Studies, Canada
- Indiana Institute for Complementary Medicines, U.S.A
- The Northern Institute of Massage, U.K.
- Vedic University of America, U.S.A.
- The Israeli College of Natural Health Sciences, Isreal
- Brazilian Academy of Oriental Science,Brazil
- Reflexology Academy of Southern Africa, South Africa
- Health & Healing Centre, Switzerland
- Therapeutica Holistica, Mexico
- Integrity Research Foundation, New Zealand
- Nizhoni School for Global Consciousness & The Light Institute of Galisteo, U.S.A
- Cosmos Cycle Research Centre, Nigeria
- Institute for Preventive Medicine and Atelier for Natural Health, Netherland Antilles
- The Australasian College of Herbal Medicine, U.S.A
- World Association of Integrated Medicines, U.S.A.
- Indian Committee of NGOs for the United Nations
- Chongshin Academy Foundation, South Korea
- China Enterprise Education Services, Hong Kong
- DXN Institute International, Malaysia
- The International Council for Health Freedom, Central America
- Anderland Forum for Encounter & Communication, Germany
- Ayurveda & Acupuncture Centre, Canada
- Herbal Healers Academy, U.S.A.
- International Association of Colours, U.K.
- Stonebridge Associated Colleges, U.K.
- Centro Africano De Investigation, Madrid
- Rainbow Pathways Crystal Centre, United Kingdom
- Institute of Healing Studies, U.S.A
- Yapp Acupuncture & Therapeutic Centre
- Indonesian Holistic Health Foundation, Indonesia
- AIDS Research Centre, Bangladesh
- Nepal Yoga & Nature Cure Association, Nepal
- World Natural Medicine Foundation, Canada
- International Buddhist Friends Association, Canada
- Canadian Medical Acupuncture Society, Canada
- Australian Integrative Medicine Association, Australia
- Japanese Society of Integrative Medicines (JIM), Japan
- Japanese Association for Alternative, Complementary & Traditional Med., Japan
- Subtle Energy Association of Japan, Japan
- Institute for Holistic Health Care & Medicine, Japan
- The Spiritual Centre of SIAM, Thailand
- Academy of Holistic Health Care Professionals,
- The National Foundation for Alternative Medicine, U.S.A., Japan
- New World Educational Foundation, U.K.
- Australian College of Chi Reflexology, Australia
- Bangladesh Unani Ayurvedic Pharmacist Association, Bangladesh
- International Yoga Federation, Uruguay
- Agita Mundo Network, Brazil
- Message of Peace Foundation, Ghana
- Mashhad University of Medical Sciences,Iran
- Natural Therapy Centre, Cypras
- Bimmang Alternative Health Care Services, Nigeria
- Yamuni Institute of Healing Arts, U.S.A
- International College of Bionutrition, U.S.A.
- Institul De Ecologie Apricata, Romania
- Fundatia Mirabilies Pentru Medicina Alternative, Romania
- Universitates”OVIDIUS” Costanta, Romania
- International Drug Enforcement Centre,
- Association Nationala De Terapii Complementaredin, Romania
- Italian Institute of Ayurvedic Massage, Italy
- International Academy of Natural Sciences, Thailand
- Centro de Estudiosy Tratamientos Alternativos de Apoyo a la Salud, Mexico
- Wayne Seegers And Company, South Africa
- Chinese Centre for Subsidence Ecological, China
- Allgemeinheilpvaxis Fuv Klossische Hamoopathic, Germany
- Bangladesh Unani Ayurvedic Pharmacist Association, Bangladesh
- International College of Bionutrition, U.S.A
- International Academy of Natural Science, Thailand
- Borneo Homoeopathic Medical Academy, Malaysia
- New Earth College, Canada
- International Academy of Natural Sciences & Natural Balances, Europe
- California Mind Institute, U.S.A.
- Positive Mind Resources, Malaysia
- OIUAM & International Medical University of Natural Education , U.K.
- Alpha University, U.S.A
- Perubatan Homoeopati Klang, Malaysia
- Pebble Hills University, Europe
- Saint Bernard Mission University (SBMU), Japan
- Sunray Healing Haven & National Interfaith Seminary, U.S.A.
- Columbus Clinic Foundation,
- The Alternative Medicines Research Institute, Canada
- Institute de Medicina Traditional, Portugal
- Navneet Chikitsa Anusandhan Ashram, India
- The Committee For Freedom of Choice in Medicine
- All Nepal Electro Homoeo Medical Association, Nepal
- Sovrano Ordine Equestre del Principe Illuminato (S.O.E.P.I.)
- D. S. Research Centre, India
- The Center for Universal Holistic Studies,
- Eclosion Holding Sdn. Bhd.
- Chelsea Centre for Counselling and Psychological Research, Sri Lanka
- Face Rejuvenation Ayurvedic Facelift, U.K.
- Luminar Hospital, Nigeria
- Luminar International Institute for Oriental Medicines, Nigeria
- Australian Insitutute of Biochemic Therapy, Austrlia
- World Peace Centre, Malaysia
- Clinic Hotel Villa Esteuse,
- S.C.”Wicca Theodores” – Companie De Consultanta SRL
- Beat Al-Ashab Trading Est (House of Herbs Est.)
- Traditional Therapies Counselling & Education Institute, U.S.A.
- Hamburg School Astrology, Germany
- Lama Marpa Health & Healing Center, Switzerland
- Centre for Advanced Astrological Studies & Research, Bangladesh
- National College of Alternative Medicines, Nigeria
- Sanathana Veda Foundation, India
- Sanathana Dharma Foundation, India
- Temple University, U.S.A.
- British Massage Therapy Council, U.K.
- Association of Reflexologists, U.K.
- Aungmyay Palmistrical University (APU), Myanmar
- The Association for Esoteric Studies, Feng Shui & Complementary Therapies, Romania